Movie Marathons, Olympics, BOYFRIEND?! // FEBRUARY LIFE UPDATE

Month two of 2018 has already come and gone...that went fast! Check out what all happened in February!
     The first weekend in February was spent watching the entire Lord of the Rings trilogy with Benjamin (little bro). We saw the extended editions (super cool), and watched one every night for the whole weekend. It was so much fun! We joked through the entire trilogy (we commentate movies...it's what we do). We've decided we should do movie marathon weekends much more often!
     Speaking of sitting in front of the tv for long periods of time, the Winter Olympics arrived this February! (if you are the least bit informed on world news, you would already know this.) It has been a lot of fun to watch all the different sports. Watching the Olympics this year has been even more exciting than it normally would be because I spent many months in Colorado (a place many of these sports practice and are available), I got a taste of what skiing is like and what ice skating is like. I have a newfound respect for any athlete that went to the Olympics for snowboarding or snow skiing because I know how ridiculously difficult it is to do well! So watching these sports has been a new form of exciting. A few days after the Olympics showed up, so did my grandparents! It was so enjoyable to have my mom's parents come and visit. They live in Louisiana and got time off work because of Mardi Gras, so they came to see us and brought king cake! It was quite delicious, as it normally is. We went out for Mexican food, like we normally do, and just enjoyed each other's company (like, duh!).
     I did some dogsitting one weekend for a friend, which was quite an adventure in of itself! And the day I finished that, I joined another adventure and went for a photoshoot with some photography friends in town! It's a huge photography group that I'm a part of, and we do monthly photoshoots at different locations in town and just hang out. It's super fun and I love that I get to be a part of the Corpus Christi photography community!
     The most exciting part about February, to me, was that I gained a very special person in my life. I gained a boyfriend! His name's Elijah, we've known each other for about 5 years (we met in a homeschool dance class), and we've been best friends ever since. We're pretty thrilled to see where the Lord takes us. :)

Check back here next month to see what all March had to offer!

Always,
Becca

Fun with the brothers at the Mexican restaurant with my grandparents!
We've yet to take an updated pic in about 2 years.... so here's us from graduation 2 years ago haha!

Comments

Popular Posts